Monday, July 19, 2010

TIME & TIMING

"Stained Offering" - Acrylic on wall with nonworking clock and Notre Dame football figure

It happens to be exactly 1:12 AM (like it says on the clock) on Monday, July 19 when I started this blog.  I did not plan it that way.  I chose to upload this painting because it does not exist anymore and because I've been thinking about how time flies and how temporary everything is.  And then I noticed that my desk clock  showed exactly the same time as the clock in my painting.


2 comments:

  1. So..why does the painting not exist anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was painted on a wall in our Mililani home. During the renovation the wall was removed and junked. I highly recommend voluntarily letting go of things. It's deliciously liberating.

    ReplyDelete